Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Not a fun post...

Next Monday is coming closer and adding a feeling of impending doom. It'll mark one year since I had my "bad feeling." Which, is also, the worst feeling I've ever had. I knew that day would be the last Birthday for my father. That was only weeks before we even learned about his cancer. So, the downward spiral continued faster than any of us had thought...ending on April 19th.

I feel like I should be "over" it, but that's not as easy a task as I had hoped. 

And Monday is gonna be tough.

No. It'll suck.

Just plain suck.

Shit.

1 comment:

Patrizzia said...

I am so sorry baby. It has been a very difficult year. Just know that Miabella and I will be here for you always. We will all help each other get through Monday and any other day that is hard. We love you very much.