Monday, February 16, 2009

Spring Training!!!


It's here. After months of no baseball and beyond frigid temperatures, baseball is growing its little nuggets in Arizona and Florida. This means that good weather is coming soon..ish.

Big Z came into came with a big bandito mustache, and it was awesome.

But, he has already shaved it because of constant ribbing from his team. So, that's the first loss this spring.

Too bad. I was looking forward to many professional photos of that beautiful stache.



But, I am still so ready for some baseball...stache or no stache. 

Even without Wood and Derosa (which completely pissed me off), this is still the Cubs, and I keep coming back for more torture. Let's hope for many more months of great baseball with minimal torture in October.

1 comment:

Patrizzia said...

My most hated time of the year... but I love you and I will support your bad taste.