Saturday, November 29, 2008

iPod


If I had to pick one "unnecessary"material possession above anything else, I would easily pick my iPod (video).

I love music. And, as a kid, I would dream about a way to have all of my music with me at all times. On a daily basis, I get a tune stuck in my head. And, years ago, I would never get the chance to quench that thirst.

But now, Apple has made the impossible...very possible.

My entire life's worth of music...in the palm of my hand. 4,200 songs....each one bringing me back to moment in my life that I will never forget. 15 Gig is made up of the soundtrack of my life.

How amazing. I get about 6 hours of music listened to each day at work. And, I have listened to every one of those tracks multiple times.

And, if that was not enough....NOW I can watch my DVD's on there as well.

It just became that much better, and I never thought that possible.

So, If I had one useless thing to bring with me to an island? My 80 gig iPOD....with an unlimited battery life, of course.

Thank you Apple. You make my nuts sing.

1 comment:

Patrizzia said...

I know how much you love your iPod. I am thankful you have that so your long commute can be somewhat tolerable.

Smooches.